This holiday season, you can support Easterseals Southern California by donating to our End-of-Year giving campaigns. Our Empowerment Campaign raises funds that go toward all of our services across Easterseals Southern California, while our Bright Beginnings Campaign directly supports the opening of a new state-of-the-art Child Development Center in North San Diego.
Learn more about these opportunities to partner with Easterseals Southern California below.
Easterseals Southern California provides essential services and on-the-ground supports to more than 18,000 people each year—from early childhood programs for the critical first five years, to autism services, daily and independent living services for adults, employment programs, and more. Here are some of the ways YOU can make a difference right now!
- A gift of $50 allows participants of our Senior Day Services to experience daytime activities in their own communities
- Your gift of $100 provides one-on-one, customized support for people with disabilities to help them find meaningful employment.
- A gift of $250 provides the kids in our Child Development Centers access to tools and curriculum that help them overcome educational challenges
- Your gift of $500 provides an electronic device equipped with software specific to the learning needs of a child or adult with Autism
- For a gift of $1,000 and above, you will become a member of Easterseals President’s Council. This elite level of giving is truly changing the lives of the thousands of individuals who look to Easterseals Southern California for specialized services.
Whether it’s Autism Services, Child Development, Senior Day Programs, Living Options, or Employment Services – you can select the service line and giving amount that is right for you.
Help empower Easterseals life-changing disability and community services by making a donation today!
Since 2014, Easterseals’ Child Development Centers (CDCs) have served children and families of the greatest need living in Encinitas, Leucadia, and Solana Beach. Within this area, there are approximately 1,500 families living below the poverty line with annual incomes less than $25,000. Easterseals Southern California’s Bright Beginnings campaign was established to provide opportunities for more children to receive a quality education with the hope and promise of a positive future.
Through the Bright Beginnings campaign, your gifts will provide funding for a newly renovated CDC! This new location in Encinitas, is a larger, more modern facility, with inviting new spaces to support our student population – with eight classrooms, accessible restrooms, inclusive outdoor learning spaces, STREAM (Science, Technology, Research, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics) areas, and more!
The Bright Beginnings campaign is now on Phase 2 – the Playground! With a goal to have the children be able to access the new center in early 2024, your gift is truly needed NOW. Please join us by generously supporting Bright Beginnings. In doing so, you will transform the lives of the children and families we serve. Make a difference today – and in the future for generations to come!
Watch our Bright Beginnings video to learn more: